Release Notes – 2022.07.07 July 7, 2022
- Payment default - SMS notifications
SMS notifications will be sent to delinquent accounts
- Measuring Photo Processing performance
First pass at Photo Processing dashboard, also some memory management and error handling improvements to the Photo Processing queue
- Flex: edit UI for image src from context
UI for choosing the src of an image from an upstream context. The "featured" image from the page context is our working proof of concept.
- New flex structures: CTA Tiles, CTA Ribbon, CTA Grid
Translated more of our popular custom content blocks to drag-and-drop “Structures” in the Flex Editor
- MO-MARISNET recreational keyword
Added "recreational land" keyword search term to MO-MARISNET.
- KS-TOPEKA Keywords
Keyword search lookup tables were rebuilt for KS-TOPEKA after a data provider change deprecated previous mappings.
- Managed Model Fields
Model/ModelMongo cleanup, added new Interface for future use
- GA-AAAOR Keywords update
Keyword search lookup tables for GA-AAAOR have been rebuilt after a data provider change deprecated previous mappings.
- Sold shows wrong amount when shared
Fixed an issue where sold listings would present og:title meta tags with listing prices instead of sold prices included, causing issues when sharing to social media.
- FL-BSBOR Keywords Update
Keyword lookup tables for FL-BSBOR have been rebuilt after a data provider change deprecated previous mappings.
- Default Featured Location Content showing numbers
By default, if a content block is missing a name, use the type of the block as the name instead.
- SC-HHIMLS keyword search issue for Private Pool
Fixed "private pool" keyword search mappings for SC-HHIMLS.
- Round robin broken for phone leads
- Fixed the round robin logic for phone captured leads.
- Unable to select pending on saved searches
Fixed an issue with adding pending listings to search params in certain contexts.
- PHP upgrade error
Fixed a php compatibility issue when building amp pages in certain conditions.
- Incorrect setup package
Fixed billing issue with promotions not being properly applied
- Signup Errors
Fixed error related to specific domain names
- Cloning error
Handled current problem account, added more checks and cleanup to the CopyWebsite function
- Listing carousels not auto scrolling
Recent refactoring caused the listing auto-scroll logic to be reversed. This has been corrected.
- Nav drop down not working on first nav item
Corrected a bug that prevented the first navigation dropdown menu from opening.
- Sold Listing showing on 2 agent profiles
Fixed issues with agent searches on CA-MRMLS.
- Logo overlapping nav menu
Corrected a styling issue for wide logo images in the navigation bar.
- Links in header not working
A template style was causing some element overlap, covering clickable elements. This has been fixed.
- New child sites missing banner video widget
Updated the necessary template account to correct this issue.
By Stephen Gruenholz
Stephen serves as both Graphics Manager and Product Manager at iHOUSEweb. He graduated from Cal Poly with a BS in Applied Art & Design and has been working as a Web Designer and Developer since 1998. He relentlessly pushes himself and the rest of the team to learn, grow, and innovate.