Release Notes – 2023.04.13 April 13, 2023
- Another batch of performance improvements to the react application
As discussed last release, we have another batch of cleanup, tweaks, and updates to the base construction of the react application that presents the front end of our product on react templates aimed at improving performance in the eyes of the robots that index websites and produce “performance reports” offered by various third party SEO tools. Once again it’s worth noting that while we are optimistic that this should produce notable improvements in those realms, what robots care about and what humans care about can diverge at times, and so the human experience may not change much with this update. Mostly, we want to ensure that the application continues to work as expected and that the tests that matter return better results.
- Google Analytics integration updates
Our code for integrating with Google Analytics has been updated to use the newest version of their APIs, to ensure that functionality isn’t disrupted when the older API is deprecated later this year.
- Fixes to lead capture from Zillow
There were issues with leads arriving in TurboLeads from Zillow not being properly assigned. This issue has been corrected.
- CO-COMLS Keywords
Keyword search lookup tables for CO-COMLS were rebuilt after a data provider change deprecated previous mappings.
- VA-WMLS Keywords
Keyword search lookups for VA-WMLS were rebuilt after a data provider change deprecated previous mappings.
- NC-CSAR Keyword add "Unrestricted Land" using No Deed Restrictions
Built keyword lookups for NC-CSAR, including the newly added "No Deed Restrictions" keyword.
- Flex Custom Agent Roster card height
Adjusted styling options to ensure all cards have uniform height
- TX-HAR "As-is" keyword request
Added "As is" keyword search term to TX-HAR.
- NH-NERN rebrand to PrimeMLS coming in blurry/incorrect
Cleared CDN cache for MLS logo.
- AZ-LHAV Keyword addition request for 'Model - not for sale'
Added "Model Home" keyword search term to AZ-LHAV.
- AZ-LHAV Keyword request: "To be built: Lot/Home"
Added "To Be Built" keyword search term to AZ-LHAV.
- Widget 'View More' link broken
Added more graceful handling to situations where requested saved search params can't be found.
- Clickable Tooltip Creates and Saves Searches
Prevented help button components from accidentally submitting forms in certain contexts.
- MLS Info Fees setting incorrect surcharges
Fixed cases where charges were not properly added/removed.
- LA-NOMAR waterfront keyword
Added waterfront keyword search term to LA-NOMAR.
- IDX Form “Pop-In” / “Jumping”
Reworked loadable imports to ensure component loads immediately rather than empty placeholder.
- Agents not populating on roster in edit mode
Fixed an issue with editing agent roster pages on legacy templates.
- Font Changes not saving
Fixed style compilation issue.
By Kevin Ashley
Kevin is a Web Developer and Marketing Expert for iHOUSEweb. He has a degree in Mathematics from the University of California, Santa Cruz, and he specializes in front end web development, web advertising, and web analytics. Kevin works closely with real estate agents all over the US, and he helps to communicate their needs to the team of Software Engineers at iHOUSEweb.