Release Notes – 2023.05.11 May 11, 2023
- Direct Signup Path Rewrite
Earlier this year, we built a new backend infrastructure for managing important transactional processes to make them more flexible and maintainable, and began by rewriting the testdrive process to use this infrastructure. In this release, the direct signup path has been rewritten to use the new infrastructure as well.
- Image Stretching in Flex Content
Removal of the “height: auto” flex property from images results in stetching / warping problems, so we no longer allow its removal.
- Agent Row with Msg & Photo Combined
A new Flex Structure was added that better accommodates small agent photos
- List acreage on land listings in Housetrack emails (PA-PWAR)
For Housetrack emails, the display for Lots & Land now shows the acreage instead of beds/baths, etc.
- GA-SAVA Keywords
Keyword search lookups for GA-SAVA have been rebuilt after a data provider change deprecated previous mappings.
- MT-NWMAR bathrooms totals
Improved the accuracy of partial bath presentation on legacy templates.
- SC-CCAOR Keyword request for Intracoastal Access
Added "Intracoastal waterway" keyword search term to SC-CCAOR.
- Disabled registration modals for bots
Improved exit intent compatibility with various browsers, and disabled on load, time on page, and exit intent modal content popups when various search engine indexing bots are detected.
- Adjust Visitor Registration Defaults For December-April Accounts
Disabled require_registration_pages setting for customers who didn't appear to have interacted with registration settings to reflect our change in the default for that setting.
- Updated Traffic report Analytics source
Light changes to the traffic interface and default property used.
- NV-GLVAR add guard gated keyword
Added "guard gated" keyword search term to NV-GLVAR.
- SC-CCAOR long term rental keyword
Added rental related keyword search terms to SC-CCAOR.
- FL-REG pickleball keyword
Added "pickleball court" keyword search term to FL-REG.
- Still being Prompted to register after Exit Intent Registration
Fixed a missed merge in the release to correct an issue with registration behavior.
- House Payment Calculator Interest Rate Bug
Fixed the Payment Calculator on the Mortgage Rates screen.
- Preview Icon Fix for Exit Intent and Time on Page
Fixed an issue with the preview buttons for the new exit intent and time on page registration settings.
- TurboLeads Not Syncing with Gmail
Found the IMAP queue wasn't running and restarted it.
- Results pagination not working
When a “state” filter was applied, pagination was not working. This has been fixed.
By Kevin Ashley
Kevin is a Web Developer and Marketing Expert for iHOUSEweb. He has a degree in Mathematics from the University of California, Santa Cruz, and he specializes in front end web development, web advertising, and web analytics. Kevin works closely with real estate agents all over the US, and he helps to communicate their needs to the team of Software Engineers at iHOUSEweb.